Friday, May 26, 2006

Calendar and WordPress

The blogroll is still growing -- keep spreading the word :-)

Some book-keeping. First, I've noticed that the events held by various participants are scattered on their respective sites, so I've created a calendar of activities here.

I've also heard that WordPress doesn't play nice with the blogroll. Jenn from The Lady Speaks sent me the following alternate code for people who use WordPress:

I also found this webpage on putting a blogroll on WordPress. I haven't tested that one myself though, so I can't guarantee it will work.

2 Comments:

Blogger elendil said...

Oh, that's odd. I don't use Wordpress, so I have no idea. Hm, I'll be able to look into it more carefully this weekend.

2:08 PM  
Blogger El Mas Chingón said...

If you have your blog hosted by WordPress, you can't use scripts or edit the templates. That's why I only have an image linked to this site on my blog.

Yeah, it sucks but it could be worse.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

List all torture incidents | List deaths | List by technique | List by location
Public support | Government policy | Accountability & cover-ups | Rendition | FoIA docs | NGO reports & legal actn
Consequences & blowback | The New Iraq & other broken promises | The media | The noble few